Thursday, August 8, 2013

Natural remedy?

I had a problem with my prostate once. I read up on the subject and found that many doctors were of the opinion that men die with prostate cancer but not from it. The reason is that prostate cancer is the slowest-growing cancer in the universe, but take that with a grain of salt. So many NEEDLESS surgeries had been done it was not even funny - not even a little - that's what the doctors said. Well, someone made a lot of money off of scaring men into premature surgeries. I had a friend call me once sounding kind of worried because he had some issues with his enlarging prostate. He was already thinking about surgery. I told him I had stumbled across a couple of foods that actually alleviated the problem. The foods were Mexican asadero cheese and beer. Taken together, they stopped the swelling. I don't know if he believed me. I never heard from him again. I had a doctor tell me that if I didn't have a biopsy done on my prostate right away I might die in less than five years. I ignored his advice and he later died though I don't know from what. That was 15 years ago. I never had a chance to tell him "I told you so." 

No comments:

Post a Comment